INFORMATION MODEL PRIVACY DATA WEB SITE
updated to the EU Reg 2016/679
(European regulation on the protection of personal data)
2) Extreme identification of the owner, responsible and the Privacy Officer (if any)
Dama Events di Danila Minetto – Via Alla Scogliera 1/16 – 16166 Genova – cell: 348 8713478 – firstname.lastname@example.org VAT number 02265620068 CF MNTDNL77E50H581Q
3) Type of data processed The visit and consultation of the Site do not generally involve the collection and processing of personal data of the user except for navigation data and cookies as specified below. In addition to the so-called “navigation data” (see below), personal data voluntarily provided by the user may be processed when the latter interacts with the functionality of the Website or requests to use the services offered on the Website. In compliance with the Privacy Code, Dama Wedding by Danila Minetto may also collect your personal data from third parties in the performance of your business.
5) Cookies used on the site
The Website uses the following types of cookies:1) own, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow navigation on the Site, for purposes of internal security and system administration;2) third-party, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow the user to use multimedia elements on the Site, such as images and videos;3) persistent third-party cookies, used by the Site to send statistical information to the Google Analytics system, through which Dama Wedding by Danila Minetto can perform statistical analysis of accesses / visits to the Site. The cookies used exclusively pursue statistical purposes and collect information in the form aggregate. Through a pair of cookies, one of which persistent and the other of session (with expiration at the end of the browser), Google Analytics also saves a register with the start times of the visit to the Site and exit from it. You can prevent Google from tracking data through cookies and the subsequent processing of data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it4) persistent third-party cookies used by the Site to include in its pages the buttons of some social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Google+). By selecting one of these buttons, the user can publish on the personal page of the relative social-network the contents of the web page of the Website he is visiting The following table shows a detail of the cookies on the site:
6) How to disable cookies in browsersIn this section, enter how to disable cookies for the following browsers: Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera – data available on Google
7) Storage of personal dataPersonal data is stored and processed through computer systems owned by Dama Wedding by Danila Minetto and managed by Dama Wedding by Danila Minetto or by third party technical service providers; for more details, please refer to the “Scope of accessibility of personal data” section below. The data is processed exclusively by specifically authorized personnel, including personnel assigned to carry out extraordinary maintenance operations.
8) Purposes and methods of data processing Dama Wedding by Danila Minetto may process the user’s common and sensitive personal data for the following purposes: use by users of services and functionalities present on the www.marrymeintuscany.co.uk, management of requests and reports from their users, sending of newsletters, management of applications received via the www.marrymeintuscany.co.uk, etc. Furthermore, with the additional and specific optional consent of the user, Dama Wedding by Danila Minetto may process personal data for marketing purposes, that is, to send the promotional material and / or commercial communications relating to the Company’s services, to the contact details indicated, both through traditional methods and / or means of contact (such as, paper mail, telephone calls with operator, etc.) and automated (such as, internet communications, fax, e-mail, text messages, applications for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets -cd.APPS-, social network accounts – eg via Facebook or Twitter -, calls with automatic operator, etc.).Personal data are processed both in paper and electronic form and entered into the company information system in full compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679, including security and confidentiality profiles and based on principles of correctness and lawfulness of processing. In accordance with EU Reg. 2016 / 679th data are kept and stored for 5 years.
9) Security and quality of personal data Dama Wedding by Danila Minetto undertakes to protect the security of the user’s personal data and complies with the security provisions of the applicable legislation in order to avoid data loss, illegitimate or illegal use of data and unauthorized access to the same, with particular reference to the DisciplinaryTechnician in the field of minimum security measures. Furthermore, the information systems and computer programs used by Dama Wedding are configured in such a way as to minimize the use of personal and identifying data; these data are processed only for the achievement of the specific purposes pursued from time to time. Dama Wuses multiple advanced security technologies and procedures to promote the protection of users’ personal data; for example, personal data is stored on secure servers located in places with secure and controlled access. The user can help Dama Wedding to update and keep correct their personal data communicating any changes related to their address, their qualification, contact information, etc.
10) Scope of communication and access to dataYour personal data may be communicated to:• all the subjects to whom the right of access to such data is recognized by virtue of regulatory provisions;• to our collaborators, employees, as part of their duties;• to all those natural and / or legal persons, public and / or private, when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our activity and in the manner and for the purposes illustrated above;
11) Nature of provision of personal dataThe provision of some personal data by the user is mandatory to allow the Company to manage communications, requests received by the user or to contact the user himself to respond to his request. This type of data is marked with an asterisk symbol [*] and in this case, the conferment is mandatory to allow the Company to process the request which, in default, can not be processed. On the contrary, the collection of other data not marked with an asterisk is optional: failure to provide data will not entail any consequences for the user.The provision of personal data by the user for marketing purposes, as specified in the section “Purposes and methods of processing” is optional and the refusal to provide them will have no consequence. The consent granted for marketing purposes is intended to be extended to the sending of communications carried out through automated and traditional methods and / or contact means, as above exemplified.
12) Rights of the interested party12.1 Article 15 (right of access), 16 (right of rectification) of EU Reg. 2016/679The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that it is or is not undergoing the processing of personal data concerning him and in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:a) the purposes of the processing;b) the categories of personal data in question;c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;d) the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;e) the existence of the right of the interested party to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
12.2 Right pursuant to art. 17 of EU Reg. 2016/679 – right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”) The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay if one of the following reasons exists:a) personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;(b) the data subject revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) and whether there is no other legal basis for the processing ;(c) the data subject opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2);d) personal data have been processed unlawfully;e) personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;f) personal data have been collected in relation to the information society service offer referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1 of EU Reg. 2016/679
12.3 Right referred to in art. 18 Right of limitation of treatmentThe interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:a) the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;b) the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;c) although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to verify, exercise or defend a right in court;d) the interested party has opposed the treatment pursuant to article 21, paragraph 1, Reg EU 2016/679 pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
12.4 Right pursuant to Article 20 Right to data portability The data subject has the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form, the personal data concerning him / her provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments from part of the data controller13. Revocation of consent to treatmentThe interested party may withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data by sending a registered letter to the following address: Danila Minetto – Via Alla Scogliera 1/16 – 16166 Genova – Italy accompanied by a photocopy of your identity document, with the following text: << withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data all my personal data >>. At the end of this operation your personal data will be removed from the archives as soon as possible.If you would like more information on the processing of your personal data, or exercise the rights referred to in paragraph 7 above, you can send a registered letter to the following address: Danila Minetto – Via Alla Scogliera 1/16 – 16166 Genova – Italy. Before we can provide you, or change any information, you may need to verify your identity and answer some questions. An answer will be provided as soon as possible.